Mazzie Tuan Mazlinna Malek

Who is mazzie? To all you guys she might be the typical girl from Kuantan Pahang.. but your wrong! (cewah macam back up orang kuantan je, of course i'm kuantanese!) i took this from her facebook information

My nickname is Mazzie (though my friends in Kuantan know me as 'Gen'), I'm 17 and I'm from Malaysia (Kuantan, Pahang). I've played the piano ever since I was 4 (I am now doing ATCL Diploma for piano), the violin since I was 11 and the guitar since 12.

I composed the songs, wrote the lyrics, played rhythm and lead guitars, keyboard and violin, did the pattern for electronic bass and drums and sang on my first EP. I finished recording in 2010, when I was 16. I wrote 'Hypnotised' when I was 14 (The 1st ever version of 'Hypnotised' from 2008 can be found on YouTube) and Help Me and Expiry Date (This song is about Bunkface) at 15.

The song Hypnotised was also played as a piano piece (own composition) for my Trinity Guildhall practical piano exam, Grade 8, in 2009 when I was 15. I scored very high marks for it . I used to play the keyboard for a band from Kuantan, Pahang. My dad was in a band too when he was around my age. I am also an amateur beatboxer. And I also don't know how to ride a bike. HAHAHA.

"I met Secondhand Serenade and Bruno Mars when they were in Kuala Lumpur and they said my songs were impressive."



visit her facebook at : https://www.facebook.com/mazziemedia/

No comments